Discover How To Finally Work More Productively, Have More Energy And Feel Refreshed! Find Out Why You Don’t Have As Much Energy As You Did Before, And How You Can Change That!
Everyone is always talking about time management. There just arent enough hours in the day for many of us and so the belief goes that if we could squeeze a little more productivity out of our time, wed be able to accomplish our dreams, earn more money, stay more organized and enjoy more time off.
It all sounds great, except for one thing: the entire endeavor is completely misguided. Sounds harsh but in fact its also completely true. Your problem is not with time. You have plenty of time.
If you didnt have plenty of time, you probably wouldnt have been able to watch that entire boxset of [INSERT TV DRAMA HERE] would you? And you likely wouldnt have spent so long on YouTube
The problem isnt time its energy. Your energy, just like your time, is finite. Only it actually exists in somewhat smaller quantities meaning that its all too easy to run out and end up completely exhausted. And thats when we start to use our time poorly and not get much done.
Think about it: imagine if you could jump out of bed feeling energetic first thing in the morning. What would you do with that extra hour of productivity? Hit the gym maybe? Make some calls? Do last nights washing up so that you could live in a house that wouldnt always be untidy?
Remember when you were a little kid and you could just run around all day without ever seeming to get tired? Wouldnt it be incredible if you could get that back? Thats what well be looking at in this book
Below are some information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Has Your Quality of Life Deteriorated Due to Fatigue
- Chapter 2: Your Diet Can Drain or Enhance Your Energy
- Chapter 3: Habits and Lifestyle Changes Can Drain or Enhance Your Energy
- Chapter 4: Sleeping Habits Can Drain or Enhance Energy
- Chapter 5: Your Morning Schedule Can Drain or Enhance Your Energy
- Chapter 6: Exercise can Drain or Enhance Your Energy
- Chapter 7: How To Structure Your Work Day To Sync With Your Energy